Available Horses

Chablis - 2022 Connemara/Clydesdale filly

$8,500

Chablis is a buckskin filly with four socks and an adorable squiggly blaze. She was born on 4/26/22. Her sire is a 17 hand registered Clydesdale shown successfully under harness. Her dam is a 13.1 hand Connemara who is a professional foxhunting horse and has shown in hunters. We are expecting Chablis to mature around 15 hands and she should be very stocky with lots of bone. She is weaned, halter broke, picks up her feet, loads, stands for baths, and more. Dade City FL

Untitled

Sardella - 2022 bay Clydesdale/QH filly

$8,500

Sardella is a huge, friendly, flashy bay filly with a wide blaze. She will mature over 16 hands and will be stout. Her sire is a 17 hand Clydesdale stallion who has shown successfully in harness. Dam is a Westfalen-approved 14.3 hand QH mare who has done a little bit of everything, from 2'6" jumpers to hunter paces to working cattle. Jacksonville FL

Untitled

Drachen - 2022 bay Holsteiner colt

$12,000

Drachen is a dark bay Holsteiner colt born 3/31/22. He is fully registered, inspected, branded, and microchipped. He should mature 16.1-16.2. Beautiful mover, wonderful temperament. He has been extensively handled and leads, loads, stands tied, stands for farrier and bodyclipping, etc. He has been exposed to a lot of things and is extremely quiet and brave. He is ready to wean and go to his new home!

Untitled

2022 bay Canadian Sporthorse/Connemara colt

$10,000

Solid bay colt out of 15.3 hand Canadian Sporthorse mare and by buckskin Connemara stallion Tullymor's Ned Devine. The stallion has progeny proven in several different arenas. The colt can be registered half Connemara and be inspected Westfalen. He is a great mover and should be a wonderful jumper. Should mature around 15.2. Jacksonville FL

Untitled

2023 Connemara/TB foal

$8,500

Available in utero. Due February 2023. 50/50 chance of buckskin or bay. Sire is 14.2 hand buckskin Connemara stallion Tullymor’s Ned Devine (pictured). Dam is a 15.2 hand daughter of Big Brown and winner of 120k. Foal can be registered Half Connemara and is eligible to go to Westfalen inspections. Crosses from this stallion and other TB mares are excelling in cross country.

Untitled

2023 Clydesdale/Appaloosa foal

$8,500

Available in utero. Due May 2023. Lots of exciting color combinations with this foal! Dunskin Appaloosa, dunalino Appaloosa, and lots more. 75% chance of foal being Appaloosa. Sire is 16.2 hand buckskin Clydesdale/Appaloosa stallion Big Oak Midas. Dam is a 15 hand sun Appaloosa  mare. Foal will be 1/4 Clydesdale.

Untitled

2023 Clydesdale/APHA foal

$8,500

Due February 2023, available in utero. Sire is 17 hand registered Clydesdale stallion Cook’s Mr Magnificent, who showed successfully in hand and in harness. Dam is a very nice 15.2 hand registered APHA mare. She is 5 panel negative. Foal will likely be bay with a LOT of chrome! Dade City FL

Untitled

2023 Clydesdale/Appaloosa/Paint foal

$8,500

Available in utero. Due May 2023. Lots of exciting color combinations with this foal! Palomino pintaloosa, buckskin pintaloosa, and lots more. Sire is 16.2 hand buckskin Clydesdale/Appaloosa stallion Big Oak Midas. Dam is a 15 hand palomino pinto mare. Both horses are extremely gentle and trainable.

Untitled

2023 Connemara foal

$8,500

Due in May. Sire is 14.2 hand buckskin Connemara stallion Tullymor’s Ned Devine. He has shown hunters and foxhunted and has many proven offspring in several different disciplines. Dam is a 13.2 hand unregistered buckskin Connemara mare. She has shown in hunters and foxhunted professionally. Foal should mature around 14.1 hands and should be very athletic, brave, and quiet with a big jump. Foal has a 50% chance of being buckskin, 25% chance of being perlino, and 25% chance of being bay. Dade City FL

Untitled

2023 Clydesdale/Appendix foal

$8,500

Due June 2023, available in utero. Sire is 17 hand registered Clydesdale stallion Cook’s Mr Magnificent, who showed successfully in hand and in harness. Dam is a very nice 15.3 hand registered Appendix mare. She is 5 panel negative. Foal will likely be bay, with a 50% chance of turning gray. San Antonio FL

Untitled

2023 Connemara/Welsh foal

$10,000

Due in June. Sire is 14.2 hand buckskin Connemara stallion Tullymor’s Ned Devine. He has shown hunters and foxhunted and has many proven offspring in several different disciplines. Dam is a 13.2 hand registered Welsh Pony mare by Telynau Jacobite. She will be going into the hunter ring this year. Foal should mature around 14.1 hands and should be very athletic and brave with a big jump. Foal has a 50% chance of being buckskin, 25% chance of being perlino, and 25% chance of being bay. San Antonio FL

Untitled

2023 Oldenburg/Selle Francais foal

$15,000

Available in utero. Due early June 2023. More information coming soon!

Untitled

2023 Connemara/Haflinger foal

$8,500

Available in utero. Due May 2023. 50/50 chance of buckskin or bay. Sire is 14.2 hand buckskin Connemara stallion Tullymor’s Ned Devine. Dam is a 13.1 hand Haflinger mare. Sire has shown in hunters and foxhunted and has proven progeny in several different disciplines. Dam is a professional foxhunter with a huge jump and has already produced two lovely fillies by a Clydesdale stallion.

Untitled